Special single-layer tubular casings
Polyamide materials that are totally impermeable to smoke and steam. Generally used for products demanding a cylindrical shape or other format (using special moulds in the latter case), such as:
- in the meat industry: cooked products that do not require smoking (“Lyoner” sausage and variations, pâté, ham cooked in moulds and regenerated, and mortadella)
- for stretched processed cheeses
- for the production of organic and wholemeal food products
- for semi-processed food products, and when a specific product shape is required in general (sliced cooked sausages, meat or other stuffing for pasta manufacturers, processed cheese, stuffing for pasta, maize polenta, gnocchi alla romana, lard etc)
- for industrial use in-house (when the tubular casing is used during production before being removed).
They offer the following benefits:
- low cost (vital for the semi-processed foods industry)
- extremely easy to use
- retaining diameter
They are available in various sizes, thicknesses, colours, package types and printed in up to 6 colours.
They meet all European legal standards for materials coming into contact with foodstuffs.